activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: replicatedLevelDB errors after failover
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:13:48 GMT
I suspect those 'Could not load message seq' warnings can be ignored.
Can you verify that there has been no message loss?

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:19 PM, kal123 <kpfininfo01@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tried testing with dec. 5 snapshot and getting following errors after about
> 10 failovers:
>
> 2013-12-06 12:06:39,673 | WARN  | Could not load message seq: 45760 from
> DataLocator(630f8b1, 2262) | org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient |
> ActiveMQ NIO Worker 2
> 2013-12-06 12:06:39,673 | WARN  | No reader available for position: 63101c1,
> log_infos:
> {104859611=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/00000000064007db.log,104859611,104859172),
> 209718783=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/000000000c800dff.log,209718783,104859220),
> 314578003=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/0000000012c01453.log,314578003,104858557),
> 419436560=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/0000000019001810.log,419436560,104858088),
> 524294648=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/000000001f4019f8.log,524294648,0)} |
> org.apache.activemq.leveldb.RecordLog | ActiveMQ NIO Worker 2
> 2013-12-06 12:06:39,673 | WARN  | Could not load message seq: 45761 from
> DataLocator(63101c1, 2262) | org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient |
> ActiveMQ NIO Worker 2
> 2013-12-06 12:06:39,673 | WARN  | No reader available for position: 6310ad1,
> log_infos:
> {104859611=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/00000000064007db.log,104859611,104859172),
> 209718783=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/000000000c800dff.log,209718783,104859220),
> 314578003=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/0000000012c01453.log,314578003,104858557),
> 419436560=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/0000000019001810.log,419436560,104858088),
> 524294648=LogInfo(/solidstate/ldb/000000001f4019f8.log,524294648,0)} |
> org.apache.activemq.leveldb.RecordLog | ActiveMQ NIO Worker 2
> 2013-12-06 12:06:39,673 | WARN  | Could not load message seq: 45762 from
> DataLocator(6310ad1, 2262) | org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient |
> ActiveMQ NIO Worker 2
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/replicatedLevelDB-errors-after-failover-tp4674550p4675255.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



-- 
Hiram Chirino

Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

hchirino@redhat.com | fusesource.com | redhat.com

skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino

blog: Hiram Chirino's Bit Mojo

Mime
View raw message