activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to check if a queue already exists
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:08:10 GMT
Christian sums it up pretty nicely. However if you insist that using
advisories is the way to go there are some examples of using advisory
consumers in the CMS examples dir.  Also in the 3.8.0 line there is now
a DestinationSource in CMS that you can get from the Connection instance
which will allow you to monitor Destinations on the broker so long as
advisories are enabled.  You can see it being used in the Enhanced
Connection test in the integration tests folder in the CMS src bundle.