activemq-users mailing list archives

From <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: Advisory Topic Messages
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 15:13:54 GMT
Why is the enqueue count still showing 1, 2 or 3...

Regards,

Barry Barnett
WMQ Enterprise Services & Solutions
Wells Fargo
Cell: 704-564-5501

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Bish [mailto:tabish121@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 9:49 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Advisory Topic Messages

On 12/03/2013 08:38 AM, barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com wrote:
> I had put these messages with expiry on a queue about 2 weeks ago, and they still show
on the Advisory Topic queues.  When will they 'disappear'?  I was told these are cleaned up
periodically...  but they aren't being cleaned up.

> ActiveMQ.Advisory.MessageDLQd.Queue.TEST
> ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.ActiveMQ.DLQ
> ActiveMQ.Advisory.Expired.Queue.TEST
>
> When will the enqueue counts go back to 0?

Advisory Topics are not Queues so not sure what exactly you are seeing, can you be a bit more
clear on the problem?

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.