activemq-users mailing list archives

From dimitry12 <dimi...@pletnikov.com>
Subject Re: Request for clarification: strictOrderDispatch="true" vs Exclusive Consumers - for queues
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2013 10:08:37 GMT
Thank you for your response.

My experience was slightly different: with normal dispatch (not
strictOrderDispatch) and several consumers they were prefetching the
messages.

I even got into situation, when with few messages in the queue, with normal
dispatch, the first consumer was prefetching everything and other consumers
were doing nothing.

What do you think could make the normal dispatch do prefetch? In my case I
could observe one-by-one round-robin dispatch only when I explicitly set
prefetchSize to 1.

Thanks!