activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject large number of connections from the same client
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 09:15:34 GMT
Hi,

I am seeing large number of connections ( more than 100) from the same
client to ActiveMQ broker. I am not able to understand the reason behind
this.

Will someone from ActiveMQ dev team help me out here ( what might cause a
client to have so many connections) ??

I am seeing this log message very frequently in broker log:

20131224 00:01:09:468 (ActiveMQ InactivityMonitor Worker)
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection#serviceTransportException 238
WARN] - Transport Connection to: tcp://IP_ADDRESS:31819 failed:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too (>30000) long: tcp://IP_ADDRESS

I suspect some connection leak is there in ActiveMQ.

Thanks,
Anuj