activemq-users mailing list archives

From Saurav <saurav....@gmail.com>
Subject Setting up ActiveMQ 5.9.0 Master/Slave Shared File System
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:54:55 GMT
Hi,
Did master/slave setup on two separate vm instances, OS: Linux. It's up and
running as expected but I am not able to access the monitoring web console
i.e. hawtio monitoring console from web browser. When the activemq master
broker starts up. I can see the message in console that webconsole can be
accessed http://localhost:8161. Do I need do any changes on jetty.xml? or am
I missing anything?   Do I need to explicitly set the hostname/IP anywhere?