activemq-users mailing list archives

From soe <com...@gmx.com>
Subject ActiveMQ broker 5.9 doesn't close TCP connection if qpid client close amqp connection
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:29:13 GMT
Hi all,

I've start a activemq broker, configured with amqp connector. On the other
hand, I've a Qpid amqp client which send message to the broker. If I let the
sender close the connection by himself (producer, session & connection), I
see on hawtio admin interface that connection isn't fully close. The broker
holds open the tcp connection.

I've not found any information about these behavior in the hole net :-(
Have anybody any idea what happens and what can I do, that the broker fully
close the connection.

I've also tried to set transport.connectionTimeout or soTime within the
connector URI within broker configuration. But nothing helps.

Thanks for help.