activemq-users mailing list archives

From xiaohlang <86267...@qq.com>
Subject terminate client and not receive last will from ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:42:13 GMT
hi,

     When i terminate a paho client from Activemq broker , reconnect client
and not receive last will message.
I have met this question in AMQ5.8 and submmit a "bug" in jira , no response
later .Now I test in AMQ5.9 and same thing happened. In AMQ 5.9 resolved
issues i didnot found "last will" question.

     I want to know whether my amq not configured correctly , i just
download a "apache-activemq-5.9.0-bin.zip" , unzip it  then run
installservice.bat in bin\win64. then modified activemq.xml and add a mqtt
transportConnector.