activemq-users mailing list archives

From "srikanth.settivari" <srikanth.settiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to stop the route
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 12:50:24 GMT
Hi,
I have configured the route,  like

from("jms:queue:queue1")
                        .transacted()
                        .process(new Processmyprocess())
                        .to("jms:queue:queue2");

At the time of processing the messages from queue1 to end queue2, if we try
to stop the route, it is not stopping, until all the messages reach to the
queue2.
I am using camelContext.stopRoute(routeName), it is not working.
I want to stop the route irrespective of processing the messages. The route
should stop immediately.

Could you please any one help on this one?