activemq-users mailing list archives

From salemi <alireza.sal...@udo.edu>
Subject how to create dynamically virtualDestinations
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 20:15:17 GMT
Hi All,

I have created my own CompositeQueue and CompositeDestinationFilter. I know
you can create these using the following configuration. Is there a way to
dynamically add the virtual destination to the broker?

Thanks,
Ali

		<destinationInterceptors>
		    <virtualDestinationInterceptor>
	      		<virtualDestinations>
				    <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
			            id="myCompositeQueue" class=".MyCompositeQueue">
			            <property name="name" value="${operational.queue.prefix}"/>
			            <property name="numberEppu" value="${number.eppu}"/>
			            <property name="numberThreadsPerPu"
value="${number.threads.per.pu}"/>
			            <property name="queuePrefix"
value="${operational.queue.prefix}"/>