activemq-users mailing list archives

From xbhanu <xbh...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with the AMQP python messenger API
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 12:38:21 GMT
Hi,

I am using AMQP Messenger API in Python and I am getting duplicate messages
while using queues. Even though my consumer receives the message, ActiveMQ
does not increment the dequeue count (seen through Jconsole). As a result,
whenever I connect back the consumer I end up getting the same messages
again and again. So a message once enqueued is received every time again.
The other interesting thing here is I am printing the body of the message (a
simple string), the body gets printed only the first time.

Anybody, any idea on how to tell ActiveMQ that I have received the message
!! Some sort of acknowledgement ?? I do not see any way of acking in the
messenger API !!

Thanks,
Bhanu