activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <steventurner...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jconsole Topic and Queue
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 06:57:31 GMT
Hi I am, able to reproduce the behaviour..

I am creating a destination using wildcards (abcd.>)

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675438/Screenshot.png>

This destination is coming as without yellow sign always and it only has
consumer attribute...

I also have an observation... as soon as the consumer disconnects this
destination will also get removed from jconsole.. Other topics/queues stays
there even if there is not consumer/producer...

But since this destinatyion only has consumer attribute, it will
automatically get removed as soon as consumer disconnects.

Now can someone help me here.. What kind of destinations are those ? is
there any difference in behaviour ?