activemq-users mailing list archives

From dss <sendtosan...@gmail.com>
Subject JMSXGroupID header missed in message headers.
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 06:52:42 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to do the message grouping based on some string.

In camel, I am setting JMSXGroupID in the message headers after that sending
to a queue.

Am logging JMSXGroupID before sending to a queue and it was present in the
message headers list.

Once i push the message to the queue, JMSXGroupID  was missed in message
headers.

I tried with ActiveMQ 5.8.0 and ActiveMQ 5.9.0

Please suggest :

1) Do we need to change any configuration in Activemq settup to make it
work.
2) Why header JMSXGroupID, i am not able to see in the queue and why it is
getting deleted.
3) What we need to do to make it work.

Environment:

Jboss: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform - Version 6.0.1 GA
ActiveMq : ActiveMQ 5.8.0  (& ActiveMQ 5.9.0)

Please advise.