activemq-users mailing list archives

From salemi <alireza.sal...@udo.edu>
Subject Does the selector in filteredDestination support modulus operator?
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:19:32 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if the selector in filteredDestination support modulus
operator? According to the AMQ documentation it support SQL 92 and SQL 92
support modulus.

I am planing to use the following virtual destination and separate the
incoming messages to different queues.

We we need to process 200k messages per second:

  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core">
    <destinationInterceptors>
      <virtualDestinationInterceptor>
        <virtualDestinations>
          <compositeQueue name="MY.QUEUE">
            <forwardTo>
              <filteredDestination selector="hashvalue % 160 = 0"
queue="1"/>
              <filteredDestination selector="hashvalue % 160 = 1"
queue="2"/>
              <filteredDestination selector="hashvalue % 160 = 159"
queue="160"/>
            </forwardTo>
          </compositeQueue>
        </virtualDestinations>