activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <steventurner...@gmail.com>
Subject Many connections from the same client
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 07:16:50 GMT
Hey,

I am using Default messages listener container (DMLC) for my consumer. and
using pooled connection factory to create connection.
But I am seeing my client is creating more than 100 connections at a time.
Not able to understand why this is happening...

I also checked the logs and found this many times in log file:
org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:288)
./activemq_primary.log.6:2013-08-24 07:54:19,676 | WARN  | Transport
Connection to: tcp://a.b.c:d:35232 failed:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too (>30000) long:

Why I am getting so many connections ? please help