activemq-users mailing list archives

From mohammedlateefhssn <mohammedlateefh...@gmail.com>
Subject Connection reset when using ActiveMQ 5.9 libraries
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:31:05 GMT
We are upgrading Active MQ from 5.5 to the available latest version.
I have replaced the old active mq 5.5 jars with the new one (active mq 5.9).
We have a functionality in our web application where we will communicate
with a ZIS server using activemq (jms) via a HTTPConnection. I am able to
connect to the host server but when i tried sending a message (a xml
message/file) facing an exception. Error is coming when i do getOutputStream
from the HttpConnection object.

        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(InputRecord.java:422)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:460)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:863)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1188)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1215)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1199)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:434)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:166)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1031)

The same have been working with ActiveMQ 5.5 jars and as well as with Active
MQ 5.8 jars. The problem is only with 5.9 version.

Please help us in knowing the cause and a fix.
Many thanks.