activemq-users mailing list archives

From ranjanip <>
Subject Re: How to check if a queue already exists
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 05:54:45 GMT
Thanks Christian and Tim for the prompt responses.

I'll try that. Both my producer and consumer have a logic to generate the
same name.

As of now, I tried the advisory example from here: and it works.

Trying out this security configuration as you suggest. It looks like less
overhead and to my purpose. Will update the status soon.

ceposta wrote