activemq-users mailing list archives

From gmotts <gary.mo...@ventyx.abb.com>
Subject Advisory Topcis - Any Management Needed?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:52:09 GMT
I have a general question regarding ActiveMQ Advisory Topics.  By default
ActiveMQ records basic events such as starting and stopping consumers,
producers, and connections for the broker..   I'd like to understand what is
the overhead associated with this behavior when AMQ is running for a long
period of time.  If there is no consumer on the advisory messages, will the
persistence store ever fill up?  Do they need managed in any way?  What is
the harm in disabling them altogether if not used?ThanksGary