activemq-users mailing list archives

From badrinana <>
Subject Re: Duplicate messages sent in Active MQ 5.7
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 21:54:59 GMT
I tried setting trackMessages=true. Still I get duplicate messages.

    <bean id="connectionFactory2"
        <property name="brokerURL">

I also added auditNetworkProducers in the transportConnector.

            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://"
            <transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://"/>

I see 2 messages stuck in 1 of the queues. All the duplicate messages are
appearing from that queue.
Could stuck messages cause issues with Ack of good messages - perhaps all
messages are not Acked?