activemq-users mailing list archives

From badrinana <badri_na...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate messages sent in Active MQ 5.7
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 17:20:13 GMT
Hi Johan,

I am assuming if I don't explicitly add acknowledge=auto in the spring.xml,
all messages should ideally be Acked automatically. 1) Is the assumption
right?

Reading this jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3576
 	auditNetworkProducers - network issues / possible stuck messages
I see a URL:
failover:(tcp://host:port?soWriteTimeout=500)?jms.useAsyncSend=true&trackMessages=true

2) Will adding trackMessages=true in the URL on the consumer side help not
sending dupe messages?

3) In the consumer program's onMessage method:

public void onMessage(javax.jms.Message message, javax.jms.Session session)
{
            tId = message.getStringProperty("TID");
            name = message.getStringProperty("NAME");
            processMessage(message, session, tId, name);
}

Will adding session.commit() before tId=message.getStringProperty("TID")
help in anyway?

Thanks.