activemq-users mailing list archives

From edbras <z...@debrasjes.com>
Subject Re: When will activemq-core 5.9 be present in maven central repo?
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 12:01:43 GMT
> I think activemq-broker and activemq-kahadb-store should be enough.
If I do so, I do get the xml ns error below.

If I include the activemq-all, it works, but then I get other conflicting
issues like slf4j, geronimo, etc...
Example usage:
xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
<amq:queue id="jmsQueueDeclarationSnd"
physicalName="${jms.queue.declaration.snd}" />

BTW: I followed  LINKE <http://activemq.apache.org/xml-reference.html>   and
it still uses the activemq-core xsd as ref in 5.9.0.

I think the error occurs because of the missing
META_INF/services/spring.schemas which are present in the activemq-all.jar
but not in the jars I use. I searched a bit, but can't find them. I also
included activemq-client, but no luck so far...

So which jar's must I use that include the handlers (beside activemq-all).

- Ed

---- ERROR:
Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
schema namespace [http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core]
Offending resource: class path resource [spring/jms-common-bv-core.xml]

---- XML config piece:
	xmlns:jms="http://www.springframework.org/schema/jms"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/jms/spring-jms.xsd
	http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core