activemq-users mailing list archives

From andrewp <andrew.pe...@au.experian.com>
Subject wrapper.conf does not quote %ACTIVEME_CONF% on line 64
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 06:43:02 GMT
Whilst trying to install ActiveMQ as a windows service, I found this issue
with the wrapper.conf out of the box configuration. (apache-activemq-5.9.0)

wrapper.java.additional.15=-Djava.security.auth.login.config=%ACTIVEMQ_CONF%/login.config

You will notice that there are no quotes around the %ACTIVEME_CONF%
environment variable. I think it should be:

wrapper.java.additional.15=-Djava.security.auth.login.config="%ACTIVEMQ_CONF%/login.config"

This only causes an issue if your ActiveMQ home directory has spaces in it,
such as C:\Program Files

Other lines in the wrapper.conf file are configured correctly:

wrapper.java.additional.5=-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore="%ACTIVEMQ_CONF%/broker.ks"
wrapper.java.additional.6=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore="%ACTIVEMQ_CONF%/broker.ts"