activemq-users mailing list archives

From vkcse <vamsikrishna_t...@yahoo.com>
Subject Peer disposed
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 09:05:33 GMT
Hi,

I am using activemq 5.8.

In my application we have some embedded brokers while sending message to the
MessageProducer I got below exception.
Can someone help me to find what happening here and how to avoid this
situation.

Caused by: org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportDisposedIOException: Peer
(vm://embeddedBroker#5) disposed.
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:89)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:68)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.asyncRequest(ResponseCorrelator.java:81)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorrelator.java:86)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1380)
	... 36 more

Thanks