activemq-users mailing list archives

From SaniO <patha.sandee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ 5.8.0.rar - Disabling XAtransaction
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 04:11:41 GMT
HI,

Thanks for the response, I have changed the ra.xml file accordingly. But i
need one more clarification. I see this XA support is provided only for
Connection factories(Outbound-resource adapter), Can you please let me know
if that is provided same for inbound resource adapter(activation specs) as
well using the same tag.
Because we faced an issue while connecting from Active MQ to Websphere with
this rar file.