activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Durable subscription to queue
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 16:11:07 GMT
ActiveMQ allows you to set up Composite Destinations.  That might help:

http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Christian Posta
<christian.posta@gmail.com> wrote:
> you could use Apache Camel to do that.
> check out this cool new component that would make it fairly easy:
> http://activemq.apache.org/broker-camel-component.html
>
> On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 3:26 AM, Joacim <4integration@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am publishing messages on topic “Vera/DeviceId/Variable” and I have a queue
named “VERA.EVENTS”. I would like to create a subscription statically in ActiveMQ which
subscribe to “Vera/#” and put these messages to “VERA.EVENTS”.