activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the message from temporary Queue in Different session
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 14:14:19 GMT
You should always use the name provided by JMSReplyTo header. It
shouldn't make a difference which session you're using. Temporary
destination lifecycle (creation, and removal) are tied to the
connection that created it, so you'd have to verify the connection is
still around when you're using the temporary destination.