activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: active mq vs. a-mq CLI
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:12:01 GMT
Correct. The community distro of Apache ActiveMQ does not have that
same CLI as JBoss A-MQ.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 8:04 AM,  <barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> So with Active MQ, there isn't a CLI that I could pull up like with A-MQ?  I go to /bin
in my install path for A-MQ, kickoff the amq script, and my CLI is initiated.  I told someone
to provide me output from Active MQ with an 'admin:list', but they/we don't know how to startup
the CLI.

> Regards,
>
> Barry Barnett
> WMQ Enterprise Services & Solutions
> Wells Fargo

do in Active MQ to get the CLI up and running?