activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExceptionListener not getting fired on the client side when using JmsTemplate
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 23:56:34 GMT
Well you could force the connection to always sync send or always
async send and deal with it in each respective way (on the connecting
thread, or on the exception listener).

http://activemq.apache.org/connection-configuration-uri.html

[alwaysSyncSend=true]

Otherwise, the exceptionListener is the callback for asynchronous
scenarios. This is what the failoverTransport uses to detect breakages
in the connection.