activemq-users mailing list archives

From telesguilherme <telesguilhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ With WMQ
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 11:06:21 GMT
Andreas,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

JMS in the only way for then to comunicate ?

I was thinking that they could connect queue to queue.

When building the brigde should i need a development or just knowledge of
infra helps ? I´m just asking because i´m not a developer.

2013/11/1 Andreas Gies [via ActiveMQ] <
ml-node+s2283324n4673630h55@n4.nabble.com>

--
Att,