activemq-users mailing list archives

From Guilherme Teles <telesguilhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ With WMQ
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 13:12:02 GMT
Andreas,

So, in the Frontend servers i will need AMQ and Cammel to communicate
through jms with my backend servers with WMQ ? My goal is that other
applications make a connection today, with the WMQ server Queue directly.

2013/11/1 Andreas Gies <andreas@wayofquality.de>

> [...]
>>> Andreas
>>>
>>> On 10/31/2013 05:26 PM, telesguilherme wrote:
>>>
>>>  Dear all,

>>> Broker

>>> the

>>>      Andreas Gies
>>>
>>> WoQ – Way of Quality UG
>>>
>>> Geschäftsführer & CTO
>>>
>>> /eMail:/[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.**
>>> jtp?type=node&node=4673630&i=0<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4673630&i=0>
>>> **><mailto:[hidden
>>> email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?**type=node&node=4673630&i=1<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4673630&i=1>
>>> >>

>>> /Tel:/ +49 151 23470823
>>>
>>> /Fax:/ +49 1805 006534 2114
>>>
>>> /Twitter:/ andreasgies /Skype:/ giessonic
>>>
>>> /LinkedIn:/ <http://de.linkedin.com/pub/**andreas-gies/0/594/aa5/<http://de.linkedin.com/pub/andreas-gies/0/594/aa5/>
>>> >
>>> (http://de.linkedin.com/pub/**andreas-gies/0/594/aa5/<http://de.linkedin.com/pub/andreas-gies/0/594/aa5/>
>>> )
>>>
>>> /Xing:/ <http://www.xing.com/profile/**Andreas_Gies<http://www.xing.com/profile/Andreas_Gies>
>>> >
>>> (http://www.xing.com/profile/**Andreas_Gies<http://www.xing.com/profile/Andreas_Gies>
>>> )
>>>
>>> /Blog:/ <http://www.wayofquality.de/**index.php/en/blog<http://www.wayofquality.de/index.php/en/blog>
>>> >
>>> (http://www.wayofquality.de/**index.php/en/blog<http://www.wayofquality.de/index.php/en/blog>
>>> )
>>>
>>> /Github:/ <https://github.com/atooni> (https://github.com/atooni)
>>>
>>> /Amtsgericht Landshut:/HRB 8352//
>>>
>>> //
>>>
>>> /Ust.-Id.:/ DE274771254
>>>

>>>        Haftungsausschluss
>>>
>>> Diese Email kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
>>> Informationen enthalten und ist ausschließlich für den/die benannten
>>> Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfänger sein
>>> oder diese Email irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist es Ihnen nicht gestattet
>>> diese Mail oder einen Teil davon ohne unsere Erlaubnis zu verbreiten, zu
>>> kopieren, unbefugt weiterzuleiten oder zu behalten. Informieren Sie
>>> bitte sofort den Absender telefonisch oder per Email und löschen Sie
>>> diese Email und alle Kopien aus Ihrem System. Wir haften nicht für die
>>> Unversehrtheit von Emails, nachdem sie unseren Einflussbereich verlassen
>>> haben.
>>>

>>>        Disclaimer
>>>
>>> This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is
>>> intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If
>>> you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
>>> delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and
>>> must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part
>>> of it without our authority. Please contact the sender by call or reply
>>> email immediately and destroy all copies and the original message. We
>>> are not responsible for the integrity of emails after they have left our

>>> NamlServlet.jtp?macro=**unsubscribe_by_code&node=**4673581&code=**
>>> dGVsZXNndWlsaGVybWVAZ21haWwuY2**9tfDQ2NzM1ODF8MTU5MDYyMTk0NA==<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4673581&code=dGVsZXNndWlsaGVybWVAZ21haWwuY29tfDQ2NzM1ODF8MTU5MDYyMTk0NA==>
>>> **>
>>> .
>>> NAML<http://activemq.2283324.**n4.nabble.com/template/**
>>> NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_**viewer&id=instant_html%**
>>> 21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=**nabble.naml.namespaces.**
>>> BasicNamespace-nabble.view.**web.template.NabbleNamespace-**
>>> nabble.view.web.template.**NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=**
>>> notify_subscribers%21nabble%**3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%**

--
Att,
*Guilherme Teles*