activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX question
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 20:51:37 GMT
that is odd.
the remoteAddress view is created when the tcp connection is initiated
and the clientId view a little later, when the clientid is known via a
connectionInfo command.
so it may be that the connections are not fully established on one box.

On 2 November 2013 14:20, Geurt Schimmel <GSchimmel@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're running ActiveMQ 5.8.0 on Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.9.
>
> With jConsole, I'm viewing 'org.apache.activemq'->'Broker'->'localhost'->'clientConnectors'->'openwire'
- appears there is only a view 'remoteAddress', but no view 'clientId'. Tried java version
1.6.0_37, same behaviour: no view 'clientId'.

> But doing the same on CentOS 6.3, java version 1.6.0_37, there are 2 views: remoteAddress
and clientId.

> Same ActiveMQ version, same java-version, but different behaviour - weird.
>
> It looks to be a silly problem, but the reason for using the clientId view is that this
view shows you the networkconnector name of the incoming connections, which is pretty relevant
for us, having at least 20 incoming broker-clients.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com