activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instantiating ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory via JNDI (SSL)
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:34:22 GMT
the brokerUrl is the only property that should use the ssl scheme.
Destinations are protocol agnostic.
consider that the ActiveMQInitialContextFactory is really just a fancy
hashmap with some predefined keys, it does
not represent the state on the broker because the broker will create
destinations on demand.
So it is really just a simple facade in cases where jndi is required.
peek at the implementation to further understand:
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/trunk/activemq-client/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/jndi/ActiveMQInitialContextFactory.java#L57