activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and SpecJMS2007
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 11:31:54 GMT
use sample-vendor properties for activemq as follows:

# Do not change this unless SPECjms provides a specific class to use here.

providerClass = JNDI

initialContextFactory = org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory

# Fill in the correct hostname and port for your jms server here

providerUrl = tcp://localhost:61616

# Fill in the name of your primary connection factory here. Please see the

# documentation on how to specify multiple connection factories.

connectionFactory = ConnectionFactory

org.spec.jms.jndi.template.queue=dynamicQueues/${__name__}

org.spec.jms.jndi.template.topic=dynamicTopics/${__name__}