activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: addConnection vs addSession
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 09:15:37 GMT
That object can be used to intercept all broker operations, but for
security reasons there's no need to do anything on addSession(). Once the
client have a connection it can use it freely. You can consider using one
of our authorisation plugins and further granulate access to broker
resources.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac