activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <jgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ openwire client performance
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:42:51 GMT
Hi Dan,

I'm not quite sure where you're having performance issues and what exactly
it is that you want to improve.  Is the NMS client going too slow producing
messages to a Java consumer?  If you have a small test case in source code
that can show the performance issue, that would be very helpful.

Best,
Jim