activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: LevelDB slower than Kaha?
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:22:04 GMT
Weird, leveldb typically has better perf than kahadb.  Then again I
typically use the JNI leveldb driver when I benchmark it so perhaps
thats the big difference.  But your benchmarking case also is a bit
different from what I've looked at.  Any chance you could post a
little github project /w the scripts needed to reproduce your
benchmark?

I'd like to give it a try on my hardware.

--
Hiram Chirino

Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

hchirino@redhat.com | fusesource.com | redhat.com