activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jose MarĂ­a Zaragoza <>
Subject java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/activemq/util/IOExceptionSupport
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:58:31 GMT

I'm using AMQ 5.8.0 , on client & server side.

Client side is a web application running on Tomcat 6 and its running ok
Connection transport is in failover mode

On server side, I've changed in broker's configuration file  (
activemq,xml ) the parameter updateClusterClients from "true"  to
"false" and I've restarted it
And from this moment , a lot of error messages are printed in Tomcat's

Information: Illega access: this web application instance was stopped
. Could not load META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/transport/nio..
      Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Task-708852"
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.findTransportFactory(
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.compositeConnect(
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(^C
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport$2.iterate(
        at org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(
        at org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$

How is it possible a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/activemq/util/IOExceptionSupport" exception if I didn't
restart Tomcat server ?
Any ideas ?

Thanks and regards

View raw message