activemq-users mailing list archives

From <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject ActiveMQ.DLQ
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:17:24 GMT
It is my understanding that expired messages are stored on the ActiveMQ.DLQ queue.  When I
start the ActiveMQ broker, I do not see the DLQ defined.  If this is where the expired messages
go to, wouldn't it be a default queue for the default configuration?  If not, then do I need
to define it using that exact name?  What other attributes would I define the queue with?

I don't see this queue in my activemq.xml file or any config file out of the box...

Regards,

Barry Barnett
WMQ Enterprise Services & Solutions
Wells Fargo