activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geurt Schimmel <GSchim...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject JMX question
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2013 14:20:07 GMT
Hi,

We're running ActiveMQ 5.8.0 on Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.9.

With jConsole, I'm viewing 'org.apache.activemq'->'Broker'->'localhost'->'clientConnectors'->'openwire'
- appears there is only a view 'remoteAddress', but no view 'clientId'. Tried java version
1.6.0_37, same behaviour: no view 'clientId'.

But doing the same on CentOS 6.3, java version 1.6.0_37, there are 2 views: remoteAddress
and clientId.

Same ActiveMQ version, same java-version, but different behaviour - weird.

It looks to be a silly problem, but the reason for using the clientId view is that this view
shows you the networkconnector name of the incoming connections, which is pretty relevant
for us, having at least 20 incoming broker-clients.

Any ideas ?

Geurt