activemq-users mailing list archives

From matousvoldrich <mat...@voldrich.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMq 5.9 stuck messages on store full
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:51:18 GMT
Hi, thanks for answer. I will try the configuration you proposed later. But
today I noticed that the number of messages left in the queue is exactly the
same as the number of messages dispatched to consumers.

5056 messages left in queue
when I list queue connections from
http://localhost:8161/admin/queueConsumers.jsp?
And make sum of make a sum of "Dispatched Queue", I get the exactly same
number! 5056

I will try to set the prefetch limit to minimum and test again, but that
will probably lower performance significantly. Could this be a fault at our
consumer implementation?

We are using
    connectionFactory.setNonBlockingRedelivery(true);
    connectionFactory.setRedeliveryPolicy(policy);