activemq-users mailing list archives

From johnbing <bingjoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Transactions to receive batch messages using spring
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:03:46 GMT
Hi,
I have a use case where I want redelivery of messages in case of exception
thrown by consumer. So for that I searched and found out to use transactions
because they guarantee redelivery.

I want to commit the session after receiving bunch of messages, but I am not
able to achieve this functionality by using DMLC( default message listener
container) in my spring configuration file because DMLC internally commit on
session after each message received.

So what should I do to achieve above requirement ?