activemq-users mailing list archives

From muthana <muth...@gmx.de>
Subject traffic on the activemq with 300 Producer
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:44:23 GMT
Dear Sir,

Some information about the our system: we installed the activemq on Ubuntu
Server, a Java Processor works with multithreading (300 threads), all of
them send messages to the activemq, there is no messages loss, but writting
into the activemq is very slow. we built for each thread a connection to the
AMQ, that means we have 300 connections writting parallel to the AMQ. We
tried also one connection for all the 300 threads and and the average in
writting into AMQ between 3-4 sec. per message

I want to make the writting faster. can somebody help me on this? how can i
solve this problem, therefore iwould like to ask which of the following
scenario can help me better:

1. using 2 Broker
2. using connections pool steed of the 300 connections
3. or any better idea

our currently average in writting into AMQ between 3-4 sec. per message. -->
very slow

any help will be great

Muthana
Email: altemimi@i-digital-m.com