activemq-users mailing list archives

From Brian Reinhold <brianreinh...@lampreynetworks.com>
Subject Re: what does "Replaying recovery log" mean? Embedded broker
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:59:36 GMT
Thanks Rob,

I have only been looking at this broker after giving up with mosquitto (it
has bizarre means of setting security which seems to deviate from the normal
practices of keystores and truststores) and it can't be used 'embedded'. So
I am developing code and debugging and invariably hard-quitting at errors or
after my check completes so it could very well be some persistent features
(which I don't know how to configure yet) are getting corrupted. I am trying
to implement an embedded MQTT broker so I can optimize out the network from
my server and the mqtt broker.

What I haven't figured out is how to address the embedded broker from my
server. In ActiveMQ the technique is documented (one uses a vm:// prefix in
the url) but I can't find that documented for Apollo. I am taking a guess
that it is the same!