activemq-users mailing list archives

From Brian Reinhold <brianreinh...@lampreynetworks.com>
Subject Re: How to configure embedded SSL broker using just Java code
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 00:42:30 GMT
It looks like I cannot specify a separate truststore for the server when I
require client authentication. It appears that I need to put the client
certificate in the same keystore as the server's private key.

It would be nice to be able to separate the two as the private key is
typically something one wants to keep locked up tight as a drum whereas the
truststore one might want to interactively add certificates of clients one
trusts.