activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <steventurner...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subscribe to multiple topics
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 07:59:36 GMT
The link you provided gives a 404 error.

<amq:topic id="testTopic" physicalName="consumer.topic1, consumer.topic2"/>

<bean id="listenerContainer"

class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer"
        p:connectionFactory-ref="connectionFactory"
        p:destination-ref="testTopic"
        p:durableSubscriptionName="Consumer"
        p:pubSubDomain="true"
        p:subscriptionDurable="true"
        p:clientId="${activemq.client.id}"
        p:messageListener-ref="consumer" />

When I use testTopic with producer it sends messages on both topics but when
I use this with a consumer, it consumes messages from only one topic. I am
using spring's DefaultMessageListenerContainer to listen for messages and
jmsTemplate to send messages.

Is there a client side configuration for composite destinations to subscribe
to multiple topics? or I will have to use multiple DMLC in my application to
subscribe to multiple topics?
Is using multiple DMLC too heavyweight for the application?

Thanks,
Steven