activemq-users mailing list archives

From Brian Reinhold <brianreinh...@lampreynetworks.com>
Subject What does DTO stand for?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:44:38 GMT
I know its a stupid question but being 100% new to ActiveMQ I see complete
sets of classes that look very similar except one set is suffixed with 'DTO'
and another is not. I have been unable to find what the DTO means and how it
may affect what I want to do. (I want to use ActiveMQ to embed an MQTT
broker in my Java based server. In this manner I hope to skip the connection
between my server and the MQTT broker.)

Thanks to whomever can explain what DTO means and how it differs from the
non-DTO classes.