activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <steventurner...@gmail.com>
Subject Subscribe to multiple topics
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 09:56:41 GMT
Hi,
I have a requirement where I want to *subscribe to multiple activemq topics.
What is the best way to do this?*

I have tried using multiple DMLC but I get following error:
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer#refreshConnectionUntilSuccessful
875 WARN] - Could not refresh JMS Connection for destination
'topic://topic.foo' - retrying in 5000 ms. Cause: Setting clientID on a used
Connection is not allowed

Do i have to use different connection factories for different DMLC's?
Is there any other way which avoids creating multiple DMLC's?

Thanks,
Steven