activemq-users mailing list archives

From tw001 <winnie...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache.NMS.WCF developers?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 00:48:46 GMT
Hi, guys
My current project need to use Apache.NMS.WCF and I have encountered the
same issue, I debug into the source code of Apache.NMS.WCF,I can see the
message has been received by channellistener and call dispatch() to enqueue
the message but somehow it looks like doesn't hit in service layer. Does
anyone know how the channel layer   interacting with the service layer? I
don't understand what supposed should happen after put the message in the
queue. And I was wondering any update of this issue? Thanks a lot.