activemq-users mailing list archives

From xbhanu <xbh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does AMQP supports ActiveMQ failover options in URL ??
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:14:12 GMT
Thanks for your reply Gordon!

So ActiveMQ failover://() will not work with ActiveMQ? right ? --
failover://(amqp://host:port) will not work ? (it anyways gives me
malformedURL exceptions)

I am using the qpid provided API (qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms-0.22.jar).
ActiveMQ does not consider the sasl_mechs or any brokerlist options? I
thought maybe I could use kerberos support with aMQP in ActiveMQ, but doest
look like I would be able to do so. Your valuable thoughts please?