activemq-users mailing list archives

From matteor <matteo.ru...@abodata.com>
Subject RE: Updateclusterclients attributes specified on NIO+SSL transports
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:08:20 GMT
Well, thank you for the insights about the PublishedAddressPolicy stuff. I
completely ignored that! Besides, I'll definitely try with "finite" ip
addresses instead of 0.0.0.0 one.

Still, I cannot understand why a client initially connected to a ssl
connector should switch to tcp just because server connectors specified
updateclusterclients prop. both for nio and nio+ssl.
And I cannot understand what role the PublishedAddressPolicy could have in
this process either...

Is there a transport property to configure the client to stick with ssl+nio,
instead switching to tcp connections?